Cyber ION fiber network is purpose-built buried infrastructure at key locations across major downtown and business metro areas to provide high bandwidth solutions.
The following standards have been taken into consideration for the development of our optical infrastructure;
- Minimum of four feet depth is maintained with proper sand bedding for duct placement and trench backfilling.
- Galvanized iron casings, RCC piping and sand bagging to deal with a variety of on-ground conditions.
- Warning tapes identifying routes of the buried network.
- Planning and mapping of Cyber ION over internationally recognized GIS software.
- Industry-proven feeder and access distribution mechanism.
- Dedicated operations and maintenance with trained and experienced staff equipped with proper tool kits and other resources to ensure minimum possible response and restoration time.